Guest Expert Interview: Delegation, Time Management and Building Capacity
I work with people who accomplish a lot and have high aspirations for themselves and their businesses. They are usually scaling their business in some way and because of that, a common struggle they deal with is how to use their time most effectively.
That’s why when I met Lisa Crilley Mallis of Impactive Strategies last month, I knew I had to get her in front of you ASAP! I was so impressed with the success stories she shared with me! I just knew that she had some great insight that would help my clients and others on my list that I have yet to work with directly.
Lisa generously agreed to answer some questions from my clients and here is a 43 minute audio where does just that.
Get ready to shift your mind around how you think about delegating and building capacity!
In our talk, I learned a lot and here are just three highlights that I personally took away from our conversation:
- I learned a simple way to increase the effectiveness of how I delegate. (I seriously could have used this years ago.)
- She gave me “permission” to unhook from well-known time management advice that has NEVER served me and in fact, just made me feel guilty. No more!
- I learned a 4-word sentence that can clarify everyone’s personal answer to: “How can feel like I’m just spending the day putting out fires?” Spoiler alert: It’s “Is this your fire?” Lisa provides an excellent example how dissecting this question then looking at the answer made a huge difference to one of her clients.
Here are the two additional free resources we discussed:
- http://www.ImpactiveStrategies.com: Lisa hosts a free webinar every month and you can check out the latest one here.
- Your Magic 168 Guide: Download this guide and take 10 minutes to where you want to spend your time.
Here’s the interview!
P.S. There is nothing for sale here. Just info I know you can use immediately!